With articles on growing your own food, natural building, wholefoods, keeping bees, backyard chooks, fermenting, design, natural parenting and much more, Pip provides ideas, information and inspiration for everyone.
What you’ll get with your Pip subscription
- Each issue is designed to help you nourish yourself, your community and the planet
- Learn about growing your own food, fermenting, preserving, natural building, keeping chickens and much more
- A regular dose of ideas and inspiration to inspire and delight
- Gain inspiration from stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things
- Every subscriber goes in the draw to win an electric Tern cargo bike valued at $5450 from our friends at Dutch Cargo Bikes*
*Offer for Australian residents only and ends 31/7/21. Winner will be chosen on 2/8/21 and announced online on 3/8/21. Competition not open to Pip employees or their families.
Subscribe to get Pip Magazine delivered to your door 4 times a year
Get Pip Magazine the way you want it
Subscribe to our print magazine, or get digital access on all your devices. The choice is yours.
Pip Magazine comes out quarterly. Subscribe now to get every issue delivered to your door, or order your own copy of our back issues.
Access Pip Magazine any time, anywhere, on any device. Subscribe now to get access to all of our digital issues.
By hand pollinating your cucurbit flowers you can ensure the seeds you save from the resulting fruit will always be true to type. The Cucurbitaceae family, which consists of zucchini, pumpkin, cucumber, melons, gourds, luffa and marrows, is one of the most promiscuous…
Pip Business and Course Listings
Learn about permaculture in a way that suits you. Browse through our permaculture course listings to find the course, time and location that best suits you.
Pip Fair Traders Pages provides information about Pip approved ethical businesses around Australia. Explore our Fair Traders listings to find products that help you live more sustainably.