Many an urban or suburban dweller has dreamt of throwing in city life and buying up some sizeable acres to build your very own permaculture paradise.
Even if you are lucky enough to live on acreage, taking your piece of land to the next level – whether that’s going completely off-grid or living entirely off your garden – is a dream of many.
If you identify with the above then you will love the soon-to-be-released US documentary, The Biggest Little Farm.
The film follows the eight-year quest of John and Molly Chester, as they trade city living for 200 acres of barren farmland and a dream to harvest in harmony with nature.
Through dogged perseverance and embracing the opportunity provided by nature’s conflicts, the Chester’s unlock and uncover a biodiverse design for living that exists far beyond their farm, its seasons, and our wildest imagination.
The Biggest Little Farm provides us all a vital blueprint for better living and a healthier planet.
This month, we’re offering you and three friends the chance to go along to see The Biggest Little Farm!
To go into the draw to win four tickets to see The Biggest Little Farm, simply subscribe to Pip Magazine or gift a magazine subscription and you’ll immediately be in the running. Good luck!
Please see below for full T’s and C’s. For more info about The Biggest Little Farm, including cinemas locations, please click here.
Pip Magazine / The Biggest Little Farm Giveaway T’s & Cs
- The promoter is: Pip Magazine, PO Box 172, Pambula, NSW, 2549.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia except employees of Pip Magazine and their close relatives.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are above, and on Facebook and Instagram.
- Closing date for entry will be 31/12/19. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To go into the draw to win four tickets to see The Biggest Little Farm, simply subscribe to Pip Magazine or gift a magazine subscription and you’ll immediately be in the running.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- Pip Magazine also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.