Job Vacancies @ Pip
Digital Marketing & PR Specialist
Are you excited by inspiring a sustainable future? Do you live and breathe digital marketing and PR? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Pip Media is growing and we are on the hunt for a digital marketing and PR guru.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A strong interest in sustainability
- Proven experience in omni-channel marketing campaigns including digital marketing and PR
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Be a self-starter and creative thinker
- Experience in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Experience with full digital ecosystem marketing (Paid, owned and earnt media)
- Strong understanding of paid social media advertising
- Experience with budget management and optimisation
- Experience developing creative marketing materials
- Strong media contacts (ideally in the sustainability space) and an in-depth understanding of how to pitch and secure coverage
- Has ideally 3 years + related experience (within the media industry but not essential)
PRIMARY OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Implementing the company’s overarching marketing, digital and PR strategy.
- Managing the creation and implementation of content across the company’s digital platforms, including outside of office hours as needed.
- Growing and engaging the online community, attracting followers via effective digital marketing efforts and PR coverage
- Developing and implementing marketing related CRM (eNews, partner contacts)
- Utilising data analytics to gather and analyse trends and opportunities to drive and optimise digital marketing efforts.
- Provide support and assistance in planning, developing, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials.
- Helping people to live more sustainably.
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week.
Location: Work remotely – preferably be able to meet in person once a month in Melbourne or Pambula.
How to apply: If you think this sounds like you, get in touch with your CV, cover letter and three reasons why you would be a great fit at Pip. Also include an example of your favourite digital marketing campaign and explain why. Email application with subject heading: Digital Marketing and PR Specialist to email@example.com
Applications close: 5pm 11/11/2020
If you are a photographer, writer or artist, or are the best in your field, send us an expression of interest at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your pitch to us should include; your resume, highlight your unique skills and illustrate how you could add value and support our company’s mission.
Check out our Contributor Guidelines and Editorial Policy here.