What you’ll find in the summer issue of Pip magazine.
- Expert tips on trellising your tomatoes for the best-quality yields
- Hannah Maloney’s guide to designing a successful permaculture garden
- Make a fermented kvass drink from your leftover bread
- Read about a land-share vegie farmer practicing no-till techniques
- An inspirational tiny house build on Magnetic Island
- Build your own pizza oven with earth from your property
- Grow your own delicious laksa paste
- How an Indigenous elder is connecting Australians to country and culture
Enjoy this and all our regular articles on foraging, seed saving, reducing waste and our ethical product reviews.
What you’ll get with your Pip subscription
- Get 4 issues of Pip Magazine delivered to your door per year (Print subscription).
- FREE postage.
- Save up to $28.
- Access Pip Magazine any time, anywhere, on any device, so you can find it when you need it (Digital Subscription).
- Each issue is designed to help you nourish yourself, your community and the planet.
- Learn how to grow food, ferment, preserve, reduce waste, compost and more.
- Be inspired by stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
- Get access to partner discounts on ethical products.
- Every subscriber goes in the draw to win major prizes from Pip and our partners.
*Offer for Australian residents only and ends 31/01/22. Winner will be chosen on 2/02/22 and announced online on 3/02/22. Competition not open to Pip employees or their families.
Subscribe to get Pip Magazine delivered to your door 4 times a year
Get Pip Magazine the way you want it
Subscribe to our print magazine, or get digital access on all your devices. The choice is yours.
Pip Business and Course Listings
Learn about permaculture in a way that suits you. Browse through our permaculture course listings to find the course, time and location that best suits you.
Browse Pip’s Ethical Marketplace for environmentally friendly, socially conscious products from brands looking to lessen their impact on the planet
Courses Starting Soon
Ready to start your permaculture journey? Explore our permaculture courses starting soon to find the right course to get you growing now.
Fair Traders Directory
Pip partners with brands which align with its values of earth care, people care and fair share. Ethical companies producing good quality products that don’t harm the planet, instead aim to improve it.