What you’ll find in the Winter issue of Pip magazine.
- Five staples that should be in every garden
- Delicious ways to use your preserved produce
- How to build a berry patch
- The mental health benefits of growing your own food
- Putting worms to work for compost, filtration and removing heavy metals
- A guide on making natural inks
- Meet the man who makes camel milk vodka
- Learn the significance of Dreamtime stories from an Indigenous elder
Helping Create A Sustainable Future
Enjoy this and all our regular articles on foraging, seed saving, reducing waste and our ethical product reviews.
Join the Pip Magazine Community
Subscribe to the Pip newsletter to get regular ideas, information and inspiration to your inbox, and join our community on social media to connect with like minded people, to share ideas for a more sustainable future.
What you’ll get with your Pip subscription
- Get 4 issues of Pip Magazine delivered to your door per year (Print subscription).
- FREE postage.
- Save up to $28.
- Access Pip Magazine any time, anywhere, on any device, so you can find it when you need it (Digital Subscription).
- Each issue is designed to help you nourish yourself, your community and the planet.
- Learn how to grow food, ferment, preserve, reduce waste, compost and more.
- Be inspired by stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
- Get access to partner discounts on ethical products.
- Every subscriber goes in the draw to win major prizes from Pip and our partners.
Subscribe to get Pip Magazine delivered to your door 4 times a year
Get Pip Magazine the way you want it
Subscribe to our print magazine, or get digital access on all your devices. The choice is yours.
oday we speak to visual artist, business owner, creative director and proud Walbunga and Ngarigo woman, Cheryl Davison.
As an artist, a teacher, a singer and, a festival creative director, Cheryl Davison is creating and maintaining beautiful and important cultural connections.
We share some of our favourite podcasts from others in the sustainable living/zero waste/climate action space. Here are 15 sustainability podcasts we love to listen to.
Business and Course Listings
Learn about permaculture in a way that suits you. Browse through our permaculture course listings to find the course, time and location that best suits you.
Browse Pip’s Online Shop for environmentally friendly, socially conscious products designed to help you lessen your impact on the planet
Courses Starting Soon
Ready to start your permaculture journey? Explore our permaculture courses starting soon to find the right course to get you growing now.
Fair Traders Directory
Pip partners with brands which align with its values of earth care, people care and fair share. Ethical companies producing good quality products that don’t harm the planet, instead aim to improve it.