What’s in the new issue of Pip Magazine
Issue 31 is packed full of inspiration and information to nourish yourself and the planet. In this issue, we explore:
- Your complete guide to growing root vegies
- Understanding the best watering set up for your patch
- A collection of secret family preserving recipes
- Using spices to add warmth to your sweet desserts
- How to save your tomato seeds
- Meet the woman facing her death and challenging traditions
- A sustainable home built for intergenerational living
- Native plants for native birds
- Using jojoba oil to nourish your face, hair and body
And all our regular sections including seed saving, seasonal gardening advice, kid’s patch and more.
Latest Pip Inspiration
Helping Create A Sustainable Future
Enjoy this and all our regular articles on foraging, seed saving, reducing waste and our ethical product reviews.
I just love my PIP subscription!!! When it arrives… I hide away with a cup of tea… after being engrossed in the contents. I launch out into the garden fuelled with inspiration and start creating a new patch! Thank you for keeping me going when my motivation runs dry. – Nikki
Finally! A magazine I can devour from cover to cover. Curled up on my lounge, coffee in hand, I turn off Netflix to read Pip. There are so many reasons to love this mag; I love the feel and texture of the recycled paper. I love the work of the cover artists, I love the articles. – Sandy
Pip magazine always brings a healthy dose of hope for humanity whenever it arrives. I absolutely love every issue and often refer back to them for ideas, recipes and advice. You have created something beautiful, hopeful and unifying. Thank you, thank you! – Esther
Learn how to make your own liquid fertiliser, sometimes called a compost tea. With just two ingredients you can create a great garden booster!
Join the Pip Magazine Community
Subscribe to the Pip newsletter to get regular ideas, information and inspiration to your inbox, and join our community on social media to connect with like minded people, to share ideas for a more sustainable future.
What you’ll get with your Pip subscription
- Get Pip Magazine delivered to your door 4 times a year (print)
- Access Pip Magazine any time, anywhere, on any device, so you can find it when you need it (Digital Subscription).
- Each issue is designed to help you nourish yourself, your community and the planet.
- Learn how to grow food, ferment, preserve, reduce waste, compost and more.
- Be inspired by stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
Grow Your Own Food
Business and Course Listings
Learn about permaculture in a way that suits you. Browse through our permaculture course listings to find the course, time and location that best suits you.
Fair Traders Directory
Pip partners with brands which align with its values of earth care, people care and fair share. Ethical companies producing good quality products that don’t harm the planet, instead aim to improve it.
Courses Starting Soon
Ready to start your permaculture journey? Explore our permaculture courses starting soon to find the right course to get you growing now.